RETAIL SPACE APPLICATION
The MRT retail tender is a bidding process. To participate in the MRT retail tender, you are required to submit your retail space application. Please read all the information provided and follow the steps carefully for the application process. For proposals that are insufficient in documentation, the application will be disqualified.
You are an eligible participant if you meet the basic mandatory requirements listed below:
- Your business is registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM). Supporting documents to be provided.
- Your business has a minimum paid-up capital of RM 100,000.00. Supporting documents to be provided.
- Your business has at least three (3) years of similar /relevant/related experience to the trade applied. (at least from 2016 to present). Supporting documents to be provided.
- To submit a full and complete business proposal as outlined in the business proposal requirement.
- The minimum value for bidding is no less than RM 100 from the base licence fee.
Any application that does not meet ALL of the above will automatically be disqualified.
How to apply
Retail Space Application Guideline (Link to pdf)
- Please ensure your proposal is neatly bound and submitted in A4 sized envelopes.
- Colour copy is not necessary. Please ensure the text and/or illustrations in your proposal is clear and readable.
- You may apply for more than one retail space per company.
- Each retail space will require one full set of the retail application. Example: Company X wants to apply for retail space 1, 2 and 3. Therefore company X will need to submit three (3) application forms for the retail spaces.
Retail Space for Tender
The units below are available for tender. Please click on the floor plan for detailed view of the location.
- All retail units are also equipped with built-in fire protection system linked to the station Operations Control Centre (OCC). This feature has been incorporated into the station design to ensure added safety precautions. Finishing includes homogeneous tiles (floor), paint finish wall, and perforated metal ceiling.
- Trade on services includes but not limited to self-service parcel lockers, money changer, repair centre, stationary services (printing/binding/photocopy etc), courier services, locksmith, barber/hair saloon and shoe/bag repair.
- Retail Space Application Guideline.
- Retail Space Application Form.
- Sample of License Agreement .
- Fit-out manual.
All applications must be completed and submitted by hand to:
Mass Rapid Transit Corporation Sdn. Bhd.,
Tender Submission Counter,
Level 6, Menara I&P 1, No. 46,
Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights,
50490 Kuala Lumpur,
The deadline for submission is before 16 August 2019, 12.00 pm. Any submission beyond this date and time will not be accepted.
Proposals will be automatically disqualified if:
- The basic mandatory requirements are not all met
- The minimum value for bidding is lower than RM 100 from the base license fee
- The proposal is unclear or vague and/or incomplete
Contact for Inquiries
For inquiries on this retail space application, please email email@example.com. Phone calls will not be entertained.